Wednesday, August 6, 2008






With Todd out of town we went to my parents house and spent the night. It was nice, we just hung out with Nana and Papa, but was a little sad because Jake was not there. We were able to go out on the boat twice. The first time out we were just going for a quick ride and we found a cockatoo floating in the lake. We scooped it up in a net and I held it to warm it up and then went back to my parents house and my mom took Kylie in to get her ready for a nap and my dad and I went across the lake to start asking people if they knew where it belonged and we were able to find them. I hope the little birdie is O.K., it was in its cage just shaking like crazy.
We went back out later and we actually let Kylie get in the lake, my mom and I got in the water and put life jackets on and then my dad lowered her into the water to us! I didn't get any good pictures of this, but I did get a few before we got wet when she was walking Mia around on her leash on the boat, Mia loved sitting on the bench letting the wind hit her face. Kylie loves taking rides on her boat and loves watching the waves and driving the boat with Nana or Papa's help also and letting the wind hit her face. Nana and Papa said they are actually going to name this boat, it will be "The Kylie Rose."

No comments: