Saturday, August 16, 2008

Playing at home

Kylie loves to find different things in her room that she can put on and "dress-up" in. The other day I was going through her stuff and separating the too big stuff from the too little stuff and came across the apron the my grandma made for her. Grandma made them for all the girls and decided to make Kylie one even though we knew it would be too big for awhile, but that is O.K. it is so cute. Kylie found the apron with her clothes and brought it to me and grunted at me so I would put it on her. She wandered around wearing it for awhile. I thought she was cute from the front and the back, it is so big she was walking funny, because it was hanging between her legs.
Here is another shot of Kylie with apron on...her shirt says, "I'm a keeper" and yes she is, she is such a joy every day, I never know what she is going to do next.
Here is another, "This is my life" moment. Actually though, my mom took this picture while I was tutoring. Kylie found her shoes and insisted Nana put them on her, then she found her hat and put it on, and then she found my headband and carried it around. What a goof ball.
Kylie loves wearing shoes and is always bringing them to us to put on her, no matter what she is wearing.
Kylie loves watching, "Little Einstein's" and we let her watch it a couple of times a week, after her nap and after she got dressed, she insisted again to have her crocs on and then sat and watched her show. She pats her legs and will raise her arms in the air and babble something that sounds close to "blast off," just like they do in the show. It really is too cute. Mia loves to go to the window next to the front door and bark, on this day, she had done it so many times, that Kylie got up from watching "Einstein's" and went to the front door and said, "Woof woof," as if she was Mia and saw something outside. They really are a pair these days and have been getting along so well.

Mel and Todd

1 comment:

Adrian and Becky said...

She is getting so big! How cute!