Saturday, August 9, 2008

Today was a busy day

Looking in her mirror and holding her pink bat
At Hopscotch on the duck, showing off her new hat
Checking out Grandma's necklace while walking around the market
"Woofing" at Gracie
"Hi, Everyone"
This morning, Kylie found her extra car mirror in her toy box and she was giving the baby in the mirror kisses and singing and talking to the baby, it was too cute...of course I took video and pictures. She also had to carry around her pink baseball bat, while only wearing a diaper....this is my life :)
After I got her dressed and away from the cute baby in the mirror, we were off on another adventure. We started by hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Sheldon. They had been on vacation last week and missed Kylie, so we met them at Josh and Amy's, where they are dog sitting, and went to breakfast, we went to The Cherie Inn, and it was very good. There was a big mirror on the wall and Kylie discovered herself in the mirror all over again. Of course she couldn't kiss the baby this time, because she was in her high chair, but she kept looking and waving and saying "hi" and then she would look away and look back really fast, it was very comical! After breakfast we went to Hopscotch Children's store and found a really cute hat and bib. I have pictures of Kylie with the hat, but unfortunately I do not have pictures of the bib. Hopefully I will get some soon. Then we went to the Farmer's Market and walked around and then we went back to Josh and Amy's and hung out with the dogs.
Kylie is so funny, when she sees any animal she says, "woof, woof." It started with dogs, but now it is any animal, including fish. Yesterday we were at Steve and Erin's and she went to the fish tank and said, "woof, woof" so today when she saw the dogs,(Gracie, Tia, Lucy, and Ethel) she got all excited and bent down and hopped her top half up and down while "barking" back at the dogs.
We missed nap, but she was so good, she fell asleep on the way home, I wish I would have been able to get a picture, but I decided that it wasn't safe while driving on the highway. :) She woke up when we got home, but I was able to get her to go back to sleep for a little while. After she woke up, we hung out with with Erin, Peyton, Sophia, Liz, and Jacob. Tomorrow we are off to the Buday cabin....it should be interesting, but at least we get to see Todd. He left Tuesday and was in Philly for work, he came home briefly last night, and he unpacked one bag and packed another for the cabin, I had a spa at Hilary's house, and he had a softball game, my dad took Kylie to the game with Todd, and then Todd left before I was home from the spa. It will be nice to see him again! Kylie and I have both missed him!

No comments: