Monday, September 1, 2008

Is there really such a thing as too much softball?

I think the answer is yes.

This weekends tournament was an around the clock 20 team event. From Friday to Sunday I played 9 games and slept a only a total of 7 1/2 hours. Melinda came along and was a great cheerleader for the team...she did skip one game to get 2 extra hours of sleep. The schedule was crazy, our game times were:

Friday 8:50 pm
Saturday 1:50 am, 7:30 am, 10:50 am, and 8:00 pm
Sunday 12:50 am, 5:30 am, 9:00 am, and 10:10 am

We finished with a respectable 5-4 record.

Back to school...

Tomorrow is back to school, and this time it is for me too. I am starting grad school at WMU tomorrow so that should be an interesting new thing for my already busy schedule. Melinda is going back to work and Kylie is going back to see all of her friends at Day Care. I can't believe summer is really done.


Todd

No comments: