Sunday, September 28, 2008

High Heels.......What a girlie girl

Kylie has decided to start wearing my high heels! Every day she finds a pair to put on and then walks around the house in them. I actually have video because it is way cuter then the pictures can do it justice, but I was having difficulty loading the video, so maybe another day! She is becoming a girlie girl and at the same time loves sporting goods!! When ever she is in the garage, she always grabs the basketball and throws it around and yesterday my mom and I went to the Disney store and the first thing she grabbed was a soccer ball, then the baseball stuff, and then the golf clubs and then she went for the stuffed cars and "rockets". What a little person she is becoming, it is much fun right now. We had her 15 month check up this past week and she is doing just fine, she is right where she needs to be in developmental stuff and is growing just fine! She didn't change in height and only gained a few pounds, but she is right where she needs to be!
I think she looks like her Aunt Amy in this picture, as far as face shape, she still has my blond hair and blue eyes though!
Mel and Todd

No comments: