Friday, May 8, 2009

Painting with Kylie......

Kylie had to first rearrange the furniture in the "kids" room
We got an apron on her and she thought she ruled the place
I'm not sure what she is doing in this pic, just being cute
I was helping Kylie put her finger print on Nana's plate
Kylie had to inspect our work.....she thought we were almost done
Nana and Kylie painting a rock on the plate
Kylie even got to paint her piece of pottery
Kylie and Grandma painting another Kylie piece of pottery
She is a natural
Kylie and Grandma
No this isn't the plate she did for Grandma, this is her plaque that she got to sponge paint.
For Mother's Day this year, I decided to take each of the Grandmas to The Naked Plate in Grandville and let them pick a piece of pottery and then paint it with Kylie. It was so much fun and I think actually doing the project with Kylie was more of a gift then what the actual plates will be :) I actually picked up the second plate tonight (I had to wait a week for it to get fired) and I will take pictures of them before I give them to the Grandmas and post our finished products. Kylie had so much......
Mel and Todd

No comments: