Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy and other Kylie adventures

Kylie decided that she wanted to put her apron on while we made Daddy's birthday cake and when I told her that the apron had her name on it, it said Kylie, she looked at me in all sincerity and pointed to herself and said, "I Kylie, me."

I was showing Kylie what at her purchased for her at Michigan City and she took each thing as I showed them to her and put them on her stroller and then proceeded to walk around the house, stopping once in awhile to take an item off her stroller and look at it and then say, "Cute"

Here she is modeling a couple of her new items, a cute hat from Baby Gap Outlet and an adorable dress from the Tommy Outlet.
After the cake was baked and Kylie took a nap, we went to the store and purchased decorating icing, I held the can and let Kylie move my arm around and decorate Todd's birthday cake however she wanted. I think she did a great job! Below she is enjoying the yummy cake......it was delicious!

No comments: