Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Kylie got a pretty Halloween dress from Grandma and she wore it twice last week, once on Tuesday to Sandy's and then on Friday to Mary's.
I was able to get Kylie's hair into pigtails that looked like her bug antennae, Erin made us pretty bows, but she wouldn't keep them in, then I found a headband that was antennae and she wouldn't keep that on either, so I thought it couldn't hurt to try to get her to wear piggies, and she actually didn't mind them. I will have to do them in her hair again soon, they are so cute!

My little ladybug, of course! Would anyone expect any less from me :) I know, I know, she will probably grow up with a ladybug fear, but for now it is fun! The costume was actually a hand-me-down, if we hadn't gotten it, I would have probably found one for her anyway.
Getting ready to go trick-or-treating with daddy, even her basket was a ladybug!
She got this sucker at the first house and we were leaving the fourth house in the next picture, Todd was carrying her because she was very interested in going into people's houses and didn't want to leave. She would stand at the door and push on it while Todd and I tried to get her to say "Trick or Treat." When people would open their doors, because they heard us, then she would try to climb in the houses, luckily we only went to our neighbors and know most of them, I think there were only two houses that we hadn't met yet and she still tried to work her way inside.
Here we are back at home, Nana and Papa stayed at our house and handed out candy, when we got back Kylie went right up to them and said "Please?"
She was so funny running around the drive way when we got home, she even got out the basketballs and her hoop and got Papa to play basketball with her :)
It was getting colder outside so we went in and she was still running around....she didn't even get any of the candy :) She loved her costume and I kept asking if she was ready to take it off and she would look right at me and say, "No," and then run the other way.

Mel and Todd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melinda,
She looked so cute with her pigtails in- I loved it!!

Sheldon express..This is our life said...

Thanks, she isn't so sure about me putting them again though, I keep trying :)