Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Little Spartan....Go Geen!

Yes, I realize that I spelled green wrong in the title, but that is how Kylie cheers for the Spartans! She just started saying it this past Thursday. Last week was the first game that Kylie was able to watch with Todd, and he kept trying to get her to say "Go Green." Thursday night at Grandma and Grandpa's she was playing with her MSU football that plays the fight song and when it finished, I told her to say "Go Green" and she didn't even pause and blurted out, "Go Geen" then I couldn't get her to stop saying it. I called Todd and left him a voice mail that our daughter said a new word and when he got home from bowling I told him what it was. Friday we kept trying to get her to say it, and she finally started saying it again. Today while watching football after MSU scored for the first time, Todd and I both clapped and said Go Green, and then Kylie said it too, she is so proud of herself when she does it, so it makes it that much cuter!
Here are the pictures from last Saturday. After the Race for the Cure we came home just in time to watch football with Todd. Of course we had to change Kylie's clothes from her pink outfit to her new MSU shirt that daddy picked out for her. While watching the game she found Todd's shoe, my purse, and my new pink scarf from the race. She is not wearing any shorts in the first picture, we had just changed her diaper and her new favorite thing is to run away from us before we can get her pants on her.
When we were at the mall after the Race for the Cure Nana bought Kylie a new back-pack, she loved wearing it around the house. She actually was going to spend the night at Nana and Papa's again and we actually used her back-pack for her clothes.
I know this picture is a little dark, but this is to show the new back-pack, and yes it is full of clothes, for her over night trip.
Kylie was wandering all over the house, blowing kisses and playing with Mia before she left, then she found my scarf again and decided to put it on. She is so goofy and fun!

No comments: